Being in a church for almost all my life, I really like the fact that the church environment really brings in more life and love, hope and faith into people's lives. I've seen many kinds of Christians in the church, the contradictions, the constant reshuffles of the church system, the disgusting politics, the unhappiness between fellow brethens, the passionate and on-fire Christians, the ever-serving ones in numerous minstries, and those that just sit there and does nuthin but sleep during morning service.
I've went thru life-changing experiences in the church, have and had great friendships with fellow brethens, did things that I would have never imagined myself doing 5 years ago, learnt various skills and knowledge from various ministries, spiritual growth and maturity has gone up by another notch. The church is indeed a great place to nurture one's chraracter, only if you let yourself outta your comfort zone.
The church and its ministries are there to allow us to serve God, with a willing heart. I'm glad I got a hope within me, to help me develop my Christian character and mentality. God is our hope, to this new generation. Let us therefore make more disciples for Him, to give more people the hope we have in our lives, show the love to others just as He have shown to us on the cross, not be ashamed of the Gospel and be of godly examples to one another.
The church is a good place to be in, it's the people who determines the atmosphere in the church. I love it when the presence of God is in the church, you can feel it so well and good. Let's make the Lord proud of us, and not be disgusted or ashamed of hypocrites instead.
Join me in this awesome quest to be part of the hope of God =) do sth nice to someone whom you think, needs God's love. Bring hope to that someone. Who knows, he/she might be the next big thing God wants to use for our generation!
God bless you, my fellow brethens.
*I feel like I'm almost Apostle Paul writing a letter to the fellow Corinthians now. LOL! Just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment