Thursday, September 25, 2008

RSAF Open House 30.08.08


1 month late in posting it up. Hee! I lazy to post all of the pics out and describe to you all lah. Slowly see at the link there ar.

I also took a pic with Zoe Tay's husband, aka one of the Black Knights, Lieutenant Colonel Philip Chionh (:


Well, apparently this pic got story behind it one.

Darren Ho "forced" me to take the pic although I die die din want to. He even asked that Philip to take pic with me -.-! Like I really adored him at all?!

Firstly, I'm no crazy fan of Zoe or Philip. Secondly, I came to the air show with the intention of taking pics of the aircraft, not pilots or technicians. Thirdly, I wasn't dying to take pic with a celebrity's husband lah. Fourthly, I look super ugly to take any pics lah. Haiyo!

So whose fault is it ultimately??!!! Mr Darren Ho! Thank you.

No comments: