Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner with ex-IFX Dudes



It was supposed to be a lil gathering for us, the ex-Infineon lunch kakis, but ended up the other ladies couldn't come, hence I had dinner with the dudes only.

We passed by this Japanese restaurant at Central mall after our initial ice-cream session in the afternoon. They were having this ala-carte buffet for $38++. Quite ex to me and the food was so-so standard only.


We ate 3 rounds worth of food, including some repeated food orders, and we were full enough. Dessert was alright though, a lil pudding and green tea ice cream. I prefer the former, even though both aint very nice to begin with.

Oh yes, green tea + red bean ice cream tastes funny, dun try it lah; unless you like that powdery feel on your tongue. Haha! Poor Alan =p

Back to the dinner, the service is ok, serving time abit slow, sometimes they forget your orders especially our shisamo* (pregnant fish) and miso soup ): too salty anyways. Boooooooo!! 

Overall the food was so-so only, I wouldn't go back anytime soon bcos I think Waraku or Sun with Moon Japanese restaurants would be much worth my dollars.

Kang forced us to go to Boat Quay's Mac just to drink his Coke, while we were so full at Clarke Quay -.-! The buffet had free Coke but he wanted Mac's bcos of the so-called atmosphere thing. Nonsense sia! Ended up walking in the light rain with the dudes, and I was just nagging at Kang throughout the walk lah.

Well, overall dinner with the dudes was great. Can't wait for a meal together with Mrs MJ Queen and Mrs D&T Teacher. LOL!

No comments: