Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to Amos!


Happy 20th Birthday to Amos! You have hit the big 2 and it's gonna be an awesome ride with me and the other 20s-something in VFC, for the next 10 years of your "uncle" life =)

Dun say I mean to you hor. I've taken the most handsome pic out to post onto my blog le ^^v savour on it man! LOL!

Not to mention, you have been a very wonderful and understanding boy towards me. You never really flared up and you're always smiling with those beady eyes. You are always so ready to lend a helping hand to others, despite not being in your "itinerary" of things-to-do list.

Those were the times we tried our very best to handle that silly Minghui and Yi Ru, and the 2 sisters =X The days we used to almost tear our hair out bcos of them. The moments we felt like giving up and smacking them upside down inside out. They are kinda over, for now.

From what I can remember, you still owe me my 21st birthday pressie: a special video. Hmmm.... where is it eh? Anyway you won't get to see this entry, so might as well I tell you what I got for your birthday pressie this year =) 

It's a/an...................... awesome T-shirt! It'll remind you of your Distinction grade in SP somehow ;p I know, I'm so thoughtful right ^^v Wait and see lah, you'll definitely adore me and wear that shirt forever! Wahahahahaha~!

See ya tml for lunch with the other 20s and 30s-something people of VFC ex-youths. LOL! Soon, I'll join that clique... I can't wait, really! Young kids nowadays make me very old lah, I wanna stay young with Janice and Joan and Darren etc around. Hahahahaha!! 

Okok, I'm blabbering nonsense already.

God bless you in all your endeavours in life, and may His favour and joy continue to be with you always! We love you lots lah! -birthday hug- You're a very good boy :D You are forever a boy to me, not a man. Unless you're 1 year older than me, then considered as a man hor.

No comments: