The darn Aussie lecturer is so monotone, his accent is so hard to fathom, his lecture notes makes no sense, his major assignment (I have no idea how to even do it!) determines my pass/fail = bcos no exam for this module ): Yes, I'm very sad.
AO4 is gonna be another big killer. I heard it's more of calculations, but I've no idea how horrible is it yet. Let's wait till next week's lectures ba.
My intuition tells me, judging by our EAM tutor is teaching once again, it's gonna be another tough mathematical ride for the class. No exam for this module either, I foresee more major assignments then ): Yes, I'm very sad again.
EFF results is still not out yet, I bet that's the best module I've done so far. Basic accounting and counting. I'm rather confident of that so-near-yet-so-far distinction for that. Results delayed, I think it's bcos every1 did darn well for that so must moderate ba. We'll see =X
Enough of demoralising school. I went to RSAF Open House last Saturday, to do "research" for that horrible major assignment ): nuthin much that wow-ed me though I took tons of pics to play safe. I even took a pic with Zoe Tay's husband, Lieutenant Colonel Philip Chionh!! Will upload the pics once I get them from CH's camera.
Goodnight for now. I got a hair cut to do, and a week long of awful lectures ahead. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment