- this was said by my Aussie lecturer during yesterday's terribly long and monotone lectures. Much thanks to RSAF Open House and the Black Knights + F-16s flying around Eunos & Paya Lebar area, for the aerial display.
"Have you considered taking part in Miss Singapore Universe b4? You would have definitely win it!"
- this was said by one of the foreign bible students, who is currently studying in our church in Singapore. Did made my evening better, just b4 service yesterday; well, after a boring and tiring day in class.
"You're full of shit!"
- a pun intended. This has been said by many of my frenz. This is not meant to be an insult, but literally bcos I always comment that I need to shit or I just shitted :D so people get disgusted and/or amused by that frankness. Speaking of which, I need to do so after this entry :p Oh wells.
"When you gonna change job to the aerospace industry eh?"
- this has been said many times, by many of my classmates ever since we started studying in 2007. No hurry man, I got 20-30 more years to change all the jobs I want in the industry leh. Relax lah!
"Dun bother to wear your birks out anytime soon. Keeps raining everyday anyway."
- many people says so ): Darn screwed up monsoon rain!
So, which quote do you agree on?
No comments:
Post a Comment