Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bee Hoon Phobia

I'm starting to irk the sight of bee hoon now. 

Imagine, almost everyday for the past few months, my brunch is economical bee hoon ): At first it tasted good enough. Gradually I started dreading waking up for brunch. Now, I totally hate the sight of that packet (containing bee hoon, obviously). Yucks!

Thank God, occasionally I still get fried carrot cake, prawn noodles and home-cooked porridge (thanks to Mama). 

I can't imagine my stomach always digesting strands of bee hoon first time in the day. My tongue is numb to the taste of bee hoon. My eyes detests the long strands of bee hoon. My teeth hates chewing on those strands. My throat tries its best to swallow the strands.

Surprisingly, my classmates said I've put on weight recently. I din shrieked in disbelief or killed them instantly lah. I was more of laughing in amusement and said, "Haiyo, you guys hor, go get your eyes checked lah. I still very slim one hor". See, I got so much self-confidence lah. Well, anyway, they just LOL-ed.

I thought that all those bee hoon would make me long (or rather tall) and thin (or is it slim). Sadly, they say I was rounder at the face, but said that I still looked as if I've grown another centimetre or two lah. Hurhur!

Oh, I can't imagine my shit, all long and thin, just like bee hoon. Oh my!

Sorry, I'm always so gross ^^v

No comments: