Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stressed = Desserts

Ratatouille looks delicious. I wanna watch it. Evan Almighty looks like modern day Noah's Ark, funny illustration of the Bible story, cute animals and interesting for people of all faiths. I wanna watch it. 1408 looks thrilling, scary, interesting and mind-intriguing. I wanna watch it more.

Been discussing and tying up lotsa loose ends for Shi Yun's 21st birthday planning, together with Ying Xi, Robyn, Alvin and Madeline. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that everyone will turn up and everything goes on smoothly, like a baby's butt =)

I got a packed September ahead and I dun intend to share it with you guys, bcos I reckon no1 interested lah. Haha! My organiser is always so messy with my scribbles of appointments and all. Maybe you can say I got a life, or rather I know how to make myself busy. Wait a minute, what in the world am I talking about here? I dunno man.

I realised that staying up late has bad effects on my nice body, after reading Sylvia's blog. Go to BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS and read. Dunno how true are those 'facts' but I'll play safe and change my bio-clock to normal hours again.

Still having trouble with EAM and I really need to sit down to go thru those crazy papers scribbled with tons of equations and formulas. Shall do so, like eh... soon? Got a packed weekend ahead lah. Hurhur~
How I wish being stressed can bring me desserts ;p

Final Theory Test is on the 12th, I've not opened that thick book of driving instructions n pictures yet. Joshua just passed his driving test today, great job dude!

Exam is on the 13th September, seems like a long way ya, but nope its only 2 weeks more! Have yet to fully grasp the concepts etc yet. Sighs, I'm so dead lah. But still, thanks to Chen Chuan for your encouragement, really appreciate it although I had no idea that you actually can speak such motivational words. Wheet!

Friday got the annual VFC Youth banquet, at Suntec City, Olio Dome. Everyone will be nicely dressed up and its time to let our hair down! Woo hoo~ most of them are on holidays and free from exam stress. Good for them, no big difference for me =\

Ok, I seriously need to do revision already. Blog may be less updated from now till mid September, but that doesn't mean that you guys should stop reading it. Hahaha! Ok, off to study now. I need lotsa new brain cells man.

No comments: