I was walking real fast like a giraffe, with my long legs; over the PIE via the overhead bridge to Simei. I looked at my watch, craps, 6.45pm! I am so late. Decided to look up at the sky, it has been an subconscious habit of mine for years already.
Lo and behold, the super duper beautiful rainbow! Wheet~ I was so taken aback by the sudden array of colours in the sky that I literally gasped and jumped slightly.
Fast reflexes told me to open my bag and take out my trusty Sony Ericsson W700i to snap this rare colourful arc of the sky. I was so excited~~ finally seeing a rainbow after many years =\

The colour-ful sight up in the sky that greeted me, as I was giraffe-walking on the overhead bridge...

A pretty BIG colour arc =) *pun intended*

An up-close shot! The colours are so cool~

Last up-close shot of rainbow b4 rushing for class!
Alas, before I could appreciate the beautiful sight any further, it was already 6.50pm! I walked on to the MRT station rather happily, smiling to myself like a retard. That pretty rainbow surely did make my evening colourful =)
The rainbow instantly reminded me of God's continuous faithfulness and mercy towards mankind. The story of Noah's Ark and the Great Flood, that God has done to Earth many millions of years ago. Genesis 6 - 9 (in New International Version) depicts the story throughly.
This also reminds me of the upcoming movie, Evan Almighty (there's a lil trailer on the site homepage and animated ark history too!). The story line is the same as Noah's Ark, but interestingly it is set in modern USA now. I din know God was black and He likes to wear white clothes leh -.-
I'm not being a racist here, just prefer to see a fairer and younger shuai ge* (handsome dude) instead to act as God mah. LOL! The movie is coming to Singapore soon, I guess. So if you guys are planning to catch this movie, do feedback to me if its worth watching ^^
However EAM class was very black n' white. Maths formulas written with black marker on a whiteboard lah. I could not understand those silly differentiation and integration methods that quickly as I did b4 in my poly days. My grey matter is severely ageing fast!
That's when I realised that I had forgotten to eat my lunch and dinner b4 class. No wonder I couldn't concentrate well, not forgetting that stomach of mine was growling rather unhappily, like a silly old cat. Worse still, so coincidentally, the school pantry had no more biscuits in the drawers, which was rather unusual. All the biscuit tins were empty lah. Craps.
School sucks. I finally said it, sure feels good! The last time I recalled saying that was in 2006 Year 3 in NP lah. LOL! Oh well, I better stop blabbering and get to bed. I'm so tired from all the revisions of late. Bleahs. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment