
Slice of New York Classic Cheesecake from Polar, just for her =)
As usual, everyone ask her the same question every year, "Aiya, so wasted, why you not born on 9th August? Then like that can celebrate together with whole Singapore on National Day!" Please lah, this type of question is very stupid.
Firstly, she dun have a chance to choose when she wanted to pop outta Mama Leow's womb. Secondly, God planned her birth date already. Thirdly, being born on 8th August isn't that bad after all. 2 auspicious numbers in a row =) next year when she turn 18 years old, you see three 8s. 08.08.08~
Known her for like, all her life, full 17 years already =x Wow, that's a long time man!
I remembered she was a pretty lil baby, with baby curls and a sweet lil smile. Heehee =D she is the 4th kid in the Leow family, born in KK Hospital, an age difference of 4 years from me, and did i mention this..... she is the shortest among us 4 =) Hahaha!
Well, I reckon she is the only one who knows almost ALL my secrets and habits that no1 else would ever imagine *evil grins to nana* so does she. We share the same bedroom ever since she was 3 or 4 years old.
She used to be a quiet and low-profile girl, introverted and emotionally sensitive. After even more experiences she encountered over the years, she showed signs of inferiority. Sighs. Some people are just so mean to her back then, despite she not offending them at all. Sucks.
Thank God she has been changed for the better! I'm glad, I can see the big difference in her lor. LOL!
Make do with this small slice today ok, tml papa give you bigger one ;p
After a lil discussion at home yesterday, Mr Leow suggested a belated birthday dinner for lil Miss No.2 Leow and she was so unhappy. Wooo~ Day of His Power event came on top priority list so too bad =) Wanted to go airport today to study, so I called her along.
Since no celebration for her like very sad case, I decided to be a nice big sister to Nana. Bought her that lil slice of cake to cheer her up abit lor. Din study much in the end, was talking more though.
If you have been a super loyal reader of my blog, you would have realise it is just the beginning of August and I have already written my 3rd birthday post as of today. I got no choice man, bcos I realise August had way too many birthday kids, and most of them are my beloved close frenz. I have already cut down alot!
Tml is National Day, but I dun intend to write a birthday tribute post to Singapore. But still, Happy 42nd Birthday to you, Singapore! Enjoy the public holiday guys~!
No comments:
Post a Comment