Woo hoo~ I am proud to be part of the VFC youth blog editorial team, alongside with Shirgin, Sylvia, Daniel and Miss chief editor, Karina! Wheet~~ Hey guys, let's rock the youths' lil socks outta their feet man!!
We will update the blog there monthly, and I'll surely inform you guys to check it out once the updates are in. Meanwhile, you can check out the blog now and enter a contest! Woo hoo~ We are giving away free CDs!!! Click HERE!
Ya ya ya, I know no1 ever listens to CDs on their big bulky Discman player anymore. We have long upgraded to mp3 players and stylo milo iPods lah. I seriously doubt the younger youths nowadays actually knows what is a discman in the first place lah =\
I still remember, my first discman was from my big brother. He passed to me second-hand, a big and bulky black Sony Discman. In the past, it was the ultimate coolest possession a young teen could ever lay their hands on lah.
It always get stolen when some kid gets the latest and slim-est discman player. Dunno why it suddenly snapped and spoilt, else I would have continued using my beloved old CDs to play on that cool black music player lah! Memories....

Somewhat my 1st Sony Discman player lookalike =)
Sadly enough to say now, the moment you take out your super outdated discman player to press the Play/Stop button now, you can feel the hundreds of eyes staring at you with jaws wide open and slight snuggles, from all over your surroundings.
Nope, its not the bats or owls staring at you in the dead of the night, but the typical busybody Singaporean in the bus/train. Just that, its so obiang* (old-fashioned/outdated/passé) to carry that out in Singapore. I reckon some of our country neighbours and other parts of the world are still using discman players, right? No discrimination on any countries here, but it could be true man. Correct me if you aint happy.
Ok, I have digress well too far off already. Anyway my main point is that, use the CDs you have won, rip into your computer and share the music with your frenz limitlessly, in either hard/soft copy form =) Just dun blame me if you get caught for piracy acts ar. Check it out hor ;p Nites all!
No comments:
Post a Comment