
Pokemon Birthday Cake! Nope, she's not a Pokemon fan, I just couldn't find a better flavour cake to buy lah ^^
It has been great seeing you in grow so much since you were a young girl. I still remember we first met when Heather wanted us to do that silly dance item donkey years ago, in front of all those adults, alongside with Pamela, Audrey, Ian and some others I forgotten already.
Time flies, you are now doing your O levels in St. Hilda's Secondary (my alma mater)! Wow! We are even in the same nursery team taking care of those cute lil babies. Slacking, playing and taking pictures with them are definitely fun, excluding the crying and changing diapers part lah. Haha!
Continue to grow in the Lord everyday and may He bless you in your studies too =) jiayou my dear girl! Stop being an owl at night, burning midnight oil till wee hours lah.

Jemima with lil Johann!
No comments:
Post a Comment