Thursday, September 06, 2007

Banquet, Mugging, Buddies

I know my blog has been so empty lately. Been very busy especially during the weekends and this week, and next week will be too. Haha! Had wanted to post an entry on Monday, but dunno why Blogger suddenly screwed up and even continued to deny me blogging access on Tuesday. Sighs.

VFC Youth Banquet last Friday, 31.08.07, was quite a blast at Suntec City, Olio Dome. The theme was Formal. A vague theme. Nevertheless, everyone was dressed up to the nines and we looked so different from the usual net sessions, Saturday's Edge and Sunday services =)




We took tons of pictures but due to the lack of time for me to blog much, view the Multiply sites of Simon and Joan. They took a total of >200 pictures ;p

Here are some of the many pictures taken =) enjoy!

my beloved God's Encouragers ^^

Cheers!

me and Zhi Lin having Iced Peach Tea as Red Wine sub =)

Yum Seng!

Simon and me

Thiams and me

Karina and me

The babes and dudes ^^

Table 4 youths~

Region 5/6 youths!

Candid shot of us~

Region 5/6 youths rock big time!

We sure had lotsa fun together =) Hope to see more youths come for next year's banquet!

*NOTE: No pics ahead and lotsa words. read on if you want to spoil your eyes =)

Had class on Saturday afternoon and I must say, its a dread studying on a nice Saturday. Sacrificing your beauty sleep and be a nerd is just so irritating lah! I decided to be good and continue mugging for revision at the airport, alone. I have slacked far too much and I feel super guilty already. Sunday was a packed day, as usual, yet I'm lovin' it~

Oh yes, Ying Xi's new house, or rather new condo is just so absolutely breathtaking! I went to help her family to move their stuff to their new house. Wheet~ Once you enter the main door, you see the beautiful sea view and it was so cool! Nice interior design too, contemporary style, black and white furnishing.

Decided to go ECP with Janice and Simon for cycling on Tuesday. Brought Janice along to Ying Xi's house since I was carrying lotsa bags for stayover and the birthday bbq. Reminded her to be prepared for the cool sea view. I reckon she din quite believe me even as we took the lift to the 29th floor.

As the main door opened, you should have seen that lady's reaction. Miss Janice literally stoned in front of the living room window lah. Took a video and pictures and continued to stone. She mentioned that she was intrigued by the sea view and all. LOL! Enough said, will upload those pictures soon =)

Shi Yun's advanced 21st birthday celebration was great fun. Thank you Ying Xi, for the mad planning process we had for the past 1 month. We almost died of frustration, severe hair loss, body aches, panic attacks and more. -winks to yx- Hahaha!

Thanks to her entire family for allowing us use the condo's bbq pit (so windy and no mozzies at all), her bedroom where we played Twister and twisted like retards, racked our brains for the murderer in Cluedo, watching that too-many-songs-in-a-movie, DreamGirls and letting me stay over for 2.5 days =)

Its a whole new learning experience yet again. A pat on our shoulders. Love ya girl! Can you feel that big sense of achievement yet, my dear =) Next up, the dudes' birthdays!

Dear Alvin missed the entire birthday party due to work. Cheer up bro, I'll tell you all about it soon when we meet up for kopi session again =D Thanks Maddy for helping to get the birthday pressie for us too. Glad we managed to get to know John (Shi Yun's bf) and Robyn (Ying Xi's bf) even more in this birthday celebration.

Shall write more about the celebration another time, as I have lil time to blog of late. Pictures have not been uploaded yet either. Oh well, be patient my dears. Good stuff are always worth the long wait ^^v

Look out for her 21st birthday tribute for my dearest sister, Shi Yun, on September 11th!

This week have been a frantic one, next week will be worse for sure. Final Theory Test and EAM exam =\ Tell me that I can pass with flying colours, even w/o studying much as yet... Hurhur~ A packed weekend of mugging!!! Argh! I need more time now....

No comments: