Friday, September 07, 2007

10 Weird Things About Me

Ok, this peculiar game has been going on for some time and it kinda reached me. Since I've been tagged by Priscilla, my dear SHSS choir junior, I shall comply to try to complete this. I mean, how difficult can this be...

Instructions: Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names.

1. Whenever I cannot get to sleep at night, I will talk to my sister. But when she is sleeping like a dead log, I dun talk to myself (other than praying to God). I do sit-ups to tire myself out. In the end I get more awake than before. So it becomes a routine to stare and stone at the ceiling after the sit-ups. Sure enough I fall asleep, but only after 1 hour =)

2. I may always appear fierce and stern to people, but actually I'm a soft-hearted person. Sometimes, putting on a brave front helps when you are in a situation where crying just doesn't help. That means, I'm a nice girl ^^

3. I used to like *NSync, the next coolest boyband in America, after BackStreet Boys. However, due to stupid circumstances, they disbanded and only Justin Timberlake is currently the most successful solo singer outta the now-defunct band.

Let me make this clear to you guys, liking *NSync doesn't equal to just liking Justin Timberlake. I dun adore and worship that botak* (bald) dude, then a curly-haired boy. Yes, JT's songs are great, I even use one of his songs as my ringtone. BUT, *NSync still rock my socks, not just 1/5 of it: JT.

4. I kept all my past years' organisers, for fun and memories. Certain appointments and events that have impacted my life back then, continues to remind me when I open them. This is called for future references. Sometimes outta the blue, some frenz attempts to rake up past nonsense to annoy me and would accuse me for some past appointments that I failed to turn up.. However, when I turn to that precious and old organiser, hahaha~ I win!

5. I like my bed to be surrounded with pillows, so I can sleep in cushion comfort. LOL! To date, I got 5 already.

6. Sneezing out loud (SOL) is not an unglam thing to do, even to girls. I prefer to SOL than pinching your nose and attempting to snuffle that sneeze. You sneeze bcos your nose detected dust and all kinds of particles that isn't good for your lungs. You snuffle your sneeze is like keeping the germs back into your lungs! Well, at least that's my stupid theory man. So girls, dun be shy ok, juz SOL. AAAAAHHHHHHCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

7. Long bus/train/car/ferry rides always give me bad migraine, not motion sickness. However when I take long plane rides, that doesn't happen. I wonder if it is bcos the travel ticket price actually affect my grey matter. Higher price = better brain state, lower price = migraine?

8. I always have stomachache after drinking Starbucks' Fraps =\ Doesn't happen to Coffee Bean, TCC etc though.

9. I'm not a morning kid. I talk super lil during the 1st 2 hours after I wake up. Yes I know, that's hard to believe that Julia dun talk at times.

10. I believe in this proverb strongly, "You reap what you sow." In all matters of life, there is sure to be consequences/rewards for the outcome you gave to the initial situation. Some say its called the Cause and Effect thing, or retribution or karma. Whatever it is, if you grow apples, you will get apples only, not oranges or pears.

11. I like to bathe just before I go to bed. Yes, I know there is a high chance I'd get rhethethism when I'm older, with the bones aching when chilly or cold weather comes along. I'm starting to feel the mild effects already though. But I like to smell fresh before entering lalaland. No choice.

Yes! Finally done after 1 long hour! That was a lil tough initially to start off, ended up with 1 extra point. LOL! Alrites, time to sabo people to do this too. "Eh, will the Real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up"* (Eminem's Real Slim Shady 2001)

Ok, sorry I got carried away by that song suddenly. I choose Yi Ru, Lynette, Elijah, Shirgin, Rachel and Ying Xi! Quick do ar, I wanna know how weird you are -evil grins-

No comments: