Finally EAM is done and over with, other than the fact that results are out real soon =X The recent weekend was packed, as usual.
Met up with my Infineon ex-colleagues at Heerens Vil'age, for a lil farewell dinner for Kang. He is leaving for Malacca on end September to work outstation.
Din manage to do much catching up bcos Rachel was held up at office, resulting in both Kang and her turning up so late. Did caught up with Alan instead, he is certainly much happier at Epson now =) Good for you dude!
Tortelli with Lobster & Crab =\ -nuthin much inside-
Bundaberg Root Beer: taste abit like beer, abit like root =) NICE!!
"I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", M18 rating as it has some gayism content. However it does not promotes gayism at all. Its good for laughs and reminds you that being straight is good ;p

"Underdog" is super funny and adorable! Go watch it, the beagle is so funny. Dr Simon is a short retard scientist and his narcissistic*(自恋) partner is a joke himself. It tickles me whenever Dr Simon tells his dogs," Simon says," Get that dog!" etc..." You gotta watch it to understand what I'm blabbering about lah.
I love the rhymes the scriptwriter actually bothers to think of - very entertaining! E.g. Underdog's motto: "There's nuthin to fear, Underdog is here!"
I love the lil red U pullover and blue cape for ShoeShine aka Underdog, the almost-real sonic boom effect whenever Underdog flies off to save more people, and of course the bloopers at the end of the movie. This is good =D check out the main website!
Photo snapping away like crazy at Bugis. Distorted faces taken using camera reflection. -there's more of such pics to come, from Yiru-
Church was fun and fulfilling, topped with some new secrets I've learnt from those lil kids again. I managed to relax my tired brain for 4 straight days b4 today's tutorial - for the start of the last module for this academic year.
Saw another rainbow (sun rays reflection) on my way to class today again. It din have an arc though, but it still made me happy with joy ^^

The rays of light from the sun~

Giving off the spectrum of colours~~

Looked so magical and mysterious...

As if God is behind those clouds, too holy to be seen!
The tutor for AO2 is super funny, his sense of humour is very interesting and he rolls his eyes when he is sarcastic. When he intro-ed his name Ernie to us, I instantly thought of Sesame Street. Very typical of me, I know.

He speaks quite fast and expects us to know every lil thing that he says already. He made us almost pee in our pants and skirts when he showed us the assignments and tutorials pages, totally up to countless pages. I din bother to count them, dun be silly.
Saw another rainbow (sun rays reflection) on my way to class today again. It din have an arc though, but it still made me happy with joy ^^
The rays of light from the sun~
Giving off the spectrum of colours~~
Looked so magical and mysterious...
As if God is behind those clouds, too holy to be seen!
The tutor for AO2 is super funny, his sense of humour is very interesting and he rolls his eyes when he is sarcastic. When he intro-ed his name Ernie to us, I instantly thought of Sesame Street. Very typical of me, I know.

He speaks quite fast and expects us to know every lil thing that he says already. He made us almost pee in our pants and skirts when he showed us the assignments and tutorials pages, totally up to countless pages. I din bother to count them, dun be silly.
He is quite a good entertainer, to some of us. He mentioned that the contact number he gave us was a paging number. We all went stunned. Yes he still carries a pager up to now, bcos he dun like to be interrupted when driving, which is very true. Everyone was laughing at him bcos no1 at this current high-technological era, especially in Singapore actually carries a pager anymore.
Motorola Pager, it once had its heyday in the 90s in Singapore...
He then showed us that ultimate black paging device, attached on the side of his belt. The class literally went silent for that one second and an uproar of laughter followed suit. One of my classmates actually bothered to ask further," Sir, how to page one ar? Must press what buttons after dialling the numbers?" Ernie replied," Press double stars lah!"
He then showed us that ultimate black paging device, attached on the side of his belt. The class literally went silent for that one second and an uproar of laughter followed suit. One of my classmates actually bothered to ask further," Sir, how to page one ar? Must press what buttons after dialling the numbers?" Ernie replied," Press double stars lah!"
He then went on to say," I dun understand why you people nowadays like to change handphones so often.... Look at mine, -takes out his navy-blue Nokia 3310 out- see, its still usable. I still can call somemore..." The class laughed again, what a joke. I reckon he dun sms much given the technological mindset he's having right now.


Nokia 3310, very durable and lasting!
Kids, in case you happen to be born after 1995 and/or you reading this entry with a blur expression, you are forgiven, Pagers and Nokia 3310s never came across your lil hands b4, or rather lil chance lah. You only know computer games like Maple and Dota, Sony Ericsson and Nokia handphones, touch-screen PDAs etc. Ok, I'm digressing too far off already.
Anyway this module is expected to finish in a flash, at the super intensively fast rate that we are going. Lectures are all compressed together into 19 hours over a period of 5 days, starting this Sunday 10am to 5pm -.-!
Another 5 more tutorials and its the so-called Quiz (30% weightage) already. I foresee more white hairs popping out, lesser blogging, beauty sleep and play. I think I'll need to seek help from the dudes again real soon....
Classmates were just telling me that EAM lecturer is gonna call up those failures one by one this Friday once he's done marking our papers =\ Sir, please dun call me!! I MUST PASS!! The previous intake of students who managed and scraped thru this module last year, were half mocking and half teasing us about this. So mean lah!
After AO2 ends, its summer vacation for the Aussies and tropical monsoon winter season for the Asians. I have begun planning for the BIG break already, heehee! 4 long months to play non-stop, YAY!! Its late, I ought to be sleeping soon. I think I'll start my revision and notes-reading on tml night =) I must be guai* (good) ^^
Oh yes, 中秋节快乐!25th September is Mid-Autumn Festival. The moon is super big and round tonite, and will still be for the next 2 days =) I haven't eat a single piece of mooncake or play lantern yet for this year, what a waste! I miss the childhood days...

Full moon but cloudy night....
Last but not least, check out this link: An Interview with God! Very nice and meaningful, you can even download it as a screensaver, to remind you of this lil conversation with the Almighty.
-yawns- Oh well, a busy week awaits ahead for me. Till then, savour every lil word I've written tonite =) Nites, its 4.30am already!


No comments:
Post a Comment