Saturday, September 15, 2007

Congratulations to Nicole and Alvin!

My heartfelt congratulations to Mr and Mrs Choo =) On 15.09.07, this special day for you both, I just wanna say that you have finally found your other half rather successfully, with God's help of course.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nicole looked super gorgeous in that cream mermaid gown! Alvin looked suave in that tux!



God bless this holy union between you and Alvin, and dun forget to put Him first even in your marriage!

The few pictures I took while waiting....











The few pictures that I managed to take from afar....

Alvin talking about the BIG proposal to Nicole =)

Here comes the bride!!!

Alvin and Nicole saying their wedding vows "I do!"~





"I now pronounce to you, husband and wife!"

Put on the ring of union!!

Unveil the pretty bride~~

Seal the vows with a sweet lingering kiss please.... -awww-

Signing the Cerificate of Marriage =) they are officially married, woo hoo!

Having the Holy Communion as a couple =)



A special dedication to the couple.... I think the lady was singing a French song, sounded really good even though sis and I understood 1 word only "moi"....

Alvin carrying Nicole back onto the aisle! Strong man!!

Managed to take a final picture with them! I looked weird =\

The reception was good, the planning and coordination was good. It was a short ceremony overall but it feels good to see your frenz to be married so happily. Enjoy your honeymoon ya ;p

oh well, my turn will come, soon I hope, one day I suppose =D -starts daydreaming already-

p.s: Pardon me for the blur pictures, bcos I haven't invest in a good digital camera as yet =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: