Sunday, September 23, 2007

Never Stop Giving Thanks to God!

Thanks all for your concern regarding the recent incident about my Pa, in the previous entry Treasure Your Family. Greatly appreciate it =) Pa is recovering fine now and is resting alot more, but he still likes to anyhow eat food. Ma is always nagging like no tomorrow. Like father like daughter ^^v Being able to eat is a blessing - 能吃是福!

My fave Chicken-and-Cheese Roti John at Simpang Bedok ;p


My last assignment for EAM is finally done and I submitted on time last Thursday. Thank God I managed to complete in the nick of time lor. Its just weird thinking how I managed to complete my assignment so quickly lor.

I'm quite ashamed to say I'm still a big procrastinator and had only started my assignment on Tuesday night. Deadline was Thursday evening 7.30pm. So I only had about 45 hours from the time I started, after deducing beauty sleep and slack time, I'm left with about 22 hours =)

Trust me, this kinda assignment is not as easy as it seems to be ok. So I started scouting around for help, from classmates and engineering students. Lo and behold, I chanced upon my old primary school fren, June on MSN. By the way, I just love MSN bcos I always received lotsa info and help from fellow frenz via this chat program.

June is currently in NTU Year 3, majoring in Mathematics, if I'm not mistaken. I tell you, it ain't easy literally studying maths. Every1 knows maths needs to be practised to grasp the main concepts and formulas; but June actually needs to study how those crazy concepts and formulas actually affect your maths equations and solutions in the end! I'm like," Are you mad??? Who in the world studies maths????"

So I was chatting happily with her when suddenly God reminded me about June's major. I was like,"AHA!!" I causally asked her if she was willing to help me with my lil assignment, she agreed readily. Heehee~ She promised me the answers by Thursday morning and I waited anxiously and continued to stare at my old and grey laptop for the whole of Wednesday....

Thursday finally came, it was a long wait. I got out of bed bright and early at 11am (that's considered early for me already) and immediately checked Gmail. YES!! I saw her name on my email and I eagerly downloaded the attachment. I was so excited to see the maths pro's solutions.

Gasps! She actually simplify the entire question into just 3 freaking steps! OMG! Pro liao... She did that same 3-steps-solution thing for the next few questions. I was so amazed, as I compared answers with one of my classmates' many-steps-answer. God still loves me even tho I'm such a lazy girl sumtimes.

Of course, I understood what I was reading and copying. The stress level was at its max due to the time constraint, I tell you, I almost went kuku* (crazy) with joy when I finally finished the assignment on Excel and on paper. Many thanks to June! -muacks-



My old-and-grey laptop hung on me countless times during this past week and I ain't very happy about it lor. I thought my assignment was gone everytime the laptop hangs. Sighs. My external hard disk also screwed up on me too. Sum1, pls bless me with a new laptop soon =D

Speaking of which, there's been discussions with Pa about getting a new laptop, once the time is ripe. Heehee! Hopefully its soon, I need good lobangs now to KIV* (keep in view) ;p Oh, Amos has been promoting Apple Macbook to me for the longest time this year, and I'm almost convinced to get it already. Hahaha! Amos makes a fine salesman one day.

Back to the main topic, I finally submitted the assignment to the receptionist in school, with a gigantic smile on my face =DD The burden immediately rolled off my shoulders and I happily ran off for net, for the 1st time since EAM started =)

-the end of EAM assignment saga-
p.s: still praying hard that I can pass this module =X

Anyway the weather this week has been quite humid and stuffy suddenly; as compared to the cooling weather we had for the past few weeks. People, do drink more h2o to hydrate your complexion and body. Take care of your health ar, dun fall sick. Off to bed for beauty sleep now =)

No comments: