Today afternoon I went to play badminton with Olivia and my sis. I perspired like the tall fountain at Temasek Polytechnic (TP). In the evening I met up with Darren and hit Bedok Reservoir, me on bicycle and he with his 2 legs. Walked two-thirds the distance back home as ol' Darren was tired out from his long run already.
I was thinking of going swimming tml. I think it is a good idea. I can suntan and get fit at the same time =) Handbills to do this Saturday, more exercise up ahead. Haha!
I'm so bored. Looking forward to the BKK trip with Joan, can't wait to get out of Singapore. Nuthin much to update this time round, I'm surprised too. Ha!
Oh, happy 23rd birthday to dearest beautiful Angelina, on the 28th. God bless you and we miss you here in Singapore. -hugs- Love ya babe~
No comments:
Post a Comment