Well, UMA got me, Elijah and Jemima to help him at Jurong West again. The colourfully green carpets have been laid, the stage is still bare, the cables are still on the floor, unattached to any equipment yet. Chairs are at the side, waiting to be polished and arranged into the main hall. Equipments are waiting to be hung on, attached to, put onto something else. Haha! It is smaller than Tampines, definitely. R5/6 still has the best building in VFC! Woo hoo~!
Jemima and I took lotsa labeling again, it got so monotone that I dozed off while waiting to go home. UMA was in a terrible mood almost the whole day, except when we were heading back to Toa Payoh. Other than that, the day was rather uneventful. Oh, the carpets at JW, I love it. I took a pic of it, but well then again, the pic can't be uploaded into my Mac. Darn LG.
Oh yes, last week's net outreach was great. 10 members, including myself, plus 7 visitors! Awesome! We had movie night and it was Dark Knight movie. Cleone gave a good message and we enjoyed the snacks and the hellos =) This month's outreach will be better and more well-planned.
Met up with Joan to discuss BKK trip, it was good. Booked our hotel and we got a list of stuff to do there. First priority, SHOPPING! Haha!
I can now say, I have officially graduated from UTS (University of Technology, Sydney)! I can choose to have my graduation ceremony at Sydney campus itself, held in April and May. Or Hong Kong, Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur in July. Well, Pa said Sydney is the best choice, we are going there and, so the actual date will be out once I registered for it =) YAY!
I thank God that He has made all things possible for me. His blessings are so wonderful that I am lost for words. He gave me many open doors of opportunities to minister to different people, and I must say, divine appointments are indeed marvellous to be in!
Hirlie's wedding this Sunday afternoon =) God has blessed me with sufficient money to put into the angbao too, just when I was feeling broke. Awesome God we have eh =P
That's all I can update for now. Oh, happy 24th birthday to you, 二哥! Goodnight loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment