Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hirlie & Sharifah's Wedding 08.03.09

Hirlie, my UTS classmate has gotten married! I was shocked and even laughed at him for pulling a fast one on me, when he called me to tell me the good news 1 month back! Hahahaha

The conversations we had on the phone and in the past (when doing projects together) about him being a bachelor and now getting married, was silly and ultimately, I was proven wrong by him in the end. He did managed to get married by the time we graduated from UTS. Haha!

The wedding was at Chengal Ballroom, Crowne Plaza Hotel at T3! I went with Cher Hao and it was a lil sweet affair!



A lunch buffet reception, not too bad to my standards, given it is a Malay wedding and my angbao to him was not much either. Heehee!

Here are the pics of the glorious food we ate, and the ballroom itself (:
The reception table, with all the well-wishes of fellow friends and family, on that lil tree.
My wishes to the newlyweds =)
The "natural" feel of the ceiling, with sunlight and plants' shadows reflecting into the ballroom.

Only 15 tables were placed, a very small affair indeed. (Max 50 tables in the ballroom though)

Table 14


The tree-like door gifts, with the blue cup (unique). I like!
Us, in black & white!


The other guests =)


Photo-taking time!

All his noisy "brothers & sisters" for the wedding :D

Lotsa food stacked into that small plate =P
Dessert!


I totally adore these shots of the orchid, under natural sunlight. Cool stuff! I need a camera for myself now. 

This stalk of roses is in a cylinder full of gel-like substance, to preserve the shape and colour of the roses, I think. Looks good, like it is floating in the deep waters. Cool!


Took this shot of the sunlight shining into the building. Click on this pic for a bigger shot. Can you spot that faint ray of sunlight? If so, I say that you appreciate nature as well as me ^^v


A pity that Chris (our other third in our invincible project group), could not turn up that day and I doubt we'll see each other so soon again. Ha! Oh, and I arrived late for the reception b4 the lunch started, and I missed out on the photo-taking with dear Hirlie and his wife, Sharifah.

Oh wells, at least I still got the table shot (:


My dearest congratulations once again to you both, although you dun read my blog. Haha! May God bless your marriage and be blissful in your new family =) Have kids quick, and stop smoking, friend! Cheers!

~Jules

No comments: