Friday, March 20, 2009

Time to Celebrate, C'mon!

It has been confirmed already! I am so going to Sydney in May, for about 10 days =) An all-expenses-paid trip by Pa! It will be a mega celebration for my graduation ceremony, a long holiday for my parents and me, a milestone for the family and where I reap my rewards for my hard work. 

Most of all, I thank God for His showers of blessings on me and my household.

I'm placed in-charge of booking the hotel, get the map and directions right, and all the miscellaneous stuff. Oh wells. There's no free lunch in this world, not even from our own parents.

Encounter at the beginning of this week, was good! I re-learnt stuff I have neglected years ago, strongholds broken, spiritual life strengthened, faith renewed and eyes opened once again. AMEN!

Oh, Thalia and Elisha (Nicholas' niece and nephew), they are so adorable! Absolutely adore them =)

No comments: