Although its the March school holidays, it doesn't apply to me, bcos I'm not a MOE student, neither am I studying anyway. Here's my schedule for this "holidays" anyway, starting from today....
Monday: Encounter with my girls, @ Yishun (overnight)
Tuesday: Encounter, Nick's BBQ @ Pasir Ris Park (maybe), caregroup @ Tampines =\
Wednesday: Out with bf, Girls' Night Out @ Cheryl's
Thursday: NLs BBQ @ Amos' (to be confirmed)
Friday: Leaders' Retreat @ Tampines, Net @ Jermyn's
Saturday: Leaders' Retreat, Edge @ Yishun =\
Sunday: Church @ Tampines, MOE seminar @ Orchard somewhere, JobsDB career fair @ Suntec
Why do I feel like I'm working for the church almost full-time now? My past weeks have been spent at Jurong West, laying cables with Uncle Melvin and gang. Zzzzzz...... Should I feel happy that I'm serving God for free, helping those in need and sacrificing my job search? Well, at least I know that He will honour me back =)
God bless me! I'm so tired~
No comments:
Post a Comment