The movie, it is a Japanese comedy about how this country bumpkin is transformed into a death-metal lead singer in Tokyo. Super funny lah. Bing Sheng told me about this, although I had set my mind on not ever watching this show bcos of the Satanic-looking face of the singer =\ Ended up it was more of a LOL show, than OMG, KILL ME! show.
This is the synopsis from Yahoo! Movies:
"Soichi Negishi moved to Tokyo to chase his dream of becoming a musician playing stylish, Swedish-style pop. Instead, he finds himself leading the death metal band Detroit Metal City as the costumed and grotesquely made-up "demon emperor" Johannes Krauser II. Although he hates the role and the things he has to do as a member of the band, he definitely has a talent for it. Adapted from the hit Japanese comic book by Kiminori Wakasugi, the movie follows Negishi's antics as he tries to reconcile the two very different sides of his life and find out what it really means to achieve his dream."
This phrase from the movie is cheesy and corny, "No Music, No Dream!". Oh, and you gotta say it in a Japanese accent, it tickles me =) LOL!
Oh, I received a surprise gift from Mediacorp today, after coming home from dinner =) I got some money for no reason. I dun even recall giving them my particulars in any lucky draw form etc either. I'm puzzled, maybe it's a gift from God? Woot!
I'm very happy now, even though I'm still jobless, as I was telling Mei on MSN just now. Hee! He is faithful~ Net outreach this Friday, time flies so quickly again. Time to prepare the pasta, my message, some contacts and friends to call, and the details up next here (by Thursday, I hope)!
Oh, I managed to meet up with Alvin, Madeline and my bf for a vegetarian lunch buffet at Ling Zhi Vegetarian Restaurant, somewhere last week. It was the same place we went to celebrate Madeline's 21st birthday 2 years back. Hee! We had fun at lunch, it felt like we had not seen each other for ages already. I miss them all, the buddies =) -group hug-
Hope to see you all on Madeline's 23rd birthday. After all, birthdays are usually the only times we get together, and rare dinner meetups. You all go call "her" ok, I dun want rejections already.
Last but not least, my LG hp finally can use the camera again already. YAY! The auto-focus suddenly functioned again when I was taking pics of red clouds at sunset recently. Only shit thing now is, still can't upload into my Mac. Whatever!

No comments:
Post a Comment