Monday, February 16, 2009

V'Day With Him!



So how was your Valentine's day, dear friend? Mine was rather good, considering that I was smart enough to celebrate it in advance =) The actual day was more of a simple dinner, foreseeing the massive crazy crowds of people queuing for every stupid expensive restaurant everywhere.

We went to East Coast Park for a lil picnic =) I surprised Cher Hao with FOOD! Yes, with my mama's help of course, we put together some decent finger food and snacks, with my specially-gotten sparkling white wine. I'm so proud of myself, given that I am not the romantic kind and that I suck in doing surprises, ya know.

It was actually to make up for Cher Hao's birthday last year, given that I was super busy back then with my final sem of assignments. I did gave him a lil choc mousse cake but he was not satisfied. I'm still waiting for my bicycle though. -ahem-

Here's how our day went, with all the pics! Hahaha~

We set up our tent, overlooking the sea.

Egg mayo sandwiches
Chicken nuggets and cuttlefish balls
Clam chowder soup

As first inspired by Amos, Pineapple with Hot Dog!
Half frozen crooked bar of Hershey's Cookies N' Creme

Sparkling white wine =P

Hungry already? LOL!
My 4 years-old half-leaking 4-men tent!

Our source of entertainment, Class 95 on the hp radio.
My weak attempt to re-freeze the utterly melted bar of Hershey's in the pack of ice.
Our next attempt to chill the bottle of wine

It worked :D
Our next next attempt to have more cold water, it worked yet again. Smart bf!

3 dudes fishing for dunno-what at high tide at early afternoon

I like to take shots of nature =)
Attempting to open the bottle, so exciting.
Got the outer wired lock thing off the head.
Next up, pull the cork outta the bottle mouth.
It's OFF the mouth! My face = stunned by the super loud POP sound!
Happy to see how far the cork had flown = 10 metres!
Tadah! The cork, and the chilled wine :D
Wooo~ the bubbles! Taste so good =)

We the 酒鬼* (literally translated, wine ghost), got a lil high on sparkling wine =P

Isolation by the beach
Magic carpet flying in the wind~

Coconut trees~ We forgot to do the Indian dance!

Yin Yang in the sky, grey and white clouds!

Our rings, with the precious cork. LOL!

I love you, Cher Hao! We have surely come a long way together. 10 years of rubbish, I love that fact, that you are my best friend, my lover, my family and my soulmate. Oh, thank you for coming down to my church on Sunday. 

사랑해요애인!!
There are many more names and faces for you to remember =p Too many youths and adults in this region, no choice. Sorry people, if I haven't intro-ed my bf to you on Sunday, bcos of limited time and stuff happening after service. Another time ya!

No comments: