Friday, February 27, 2009

God Is Faithful!

=) I got a Distinction for my final module of the degree! FINALLY!

I thank God for His blessings and promises, indeed He never forgets to honour those who honours Him! My pa's prayers have been answered. 

Frankly, I din pray for a Distinction for that module. All I wanted and asked God for, was a simple Pass or Credit grade, bcos I know that I din do very well and I din complete my final 40% project. Well, I'm surprised and indeed my pa have so much more faith than I have. His faith level is level 99, mine is level 10. Ha!

I remembered I almost went crazy with all the assignments, the lack of sleep, the pimples on my face, the question marks in my brain and above my head, and the lack of social life for 2 months straight. The other module which I thought I would do lousily too, ended up with a good Credit grade. I'm so glad and relieved that degree studies are over, for now. Phew!

Anyway, thank God once again for His faithfulness. Amidst the busyness studying and eating at the table, funny thing is that I still had some time for the church ministries and schedules. Ohwells, now all I'm trusting God for, is a job!

LOL! Right after I typed that last word "job", the job agent just called me and there might be some jobs available for me (: We'll see! For now, it's time to prepare for tonight's net outreach - Movie Night! All the best to all your nets too~ God bless us all, once again! YAY!

Tml is handbill saturation day for Good News Singapore. 

My net got 38 blocks to handle at Bedok North area. Jiayou for those who got more than 7000 pieces to handle. Haha!

No comments: