However we always come home dead tired, from stoning and rotting in office. Keep getting sulked at and scolded at by UMA, for nuthin. We were forced to go "mega-shopping" with him at Sim Lim Tower and Square, have irregular mealtimes and add-on desserts, do lotsa labelling on equipments, tidy up the workshop, no handphone usage bcos his office simply has no reception, and no music bcos his computer speakers are spoilt.
He is simply too busy now; always thinking about that screwed up JW building, all the hiccups involved, the mental to-do lists, the instructions to give to us, to feed us hungry kids and scolding the lazy workers in JW. I was complaining to Cheryl just now that those tasks given has make me very retarded, which eventually proved right, and Pam LOL-ed at me today. Darn!
I feel like I'm almost working full-time for the church, only things lacking are my life, the pay and CPF =) LOL! Being a volunteer is good enough lah, just offer help when you can. Pa said that people appreciate volunteers more than paid workers, for the work done. I agree with him. I'm feeling super sleepy already.
I met up with some of my primary school classmates this month, twice in fact. Nice bunch of people, did some catching up and all. Loads of laughter and retarded stories shared amongst us. Hope to see them again soon =)
Gonna head down to job agency tml, to find some darn temp job to supplement my April BKK trip with Joan. Time sure fly past very fast, friends of mine just keep getting hitched recently lah!
I got a Malay wedding to attend in 2 weeks time, my uni friend is getting married! Yes Elijah Chan, another wedding to attend again =P I got owned when he called to invite me. He have been bluffing me that he was single for the past 2 years, when actually he was already engaged to his fiancee back then. Come to think of it, how could I actually believe a 30 year-old dude so easily right?! Sighs. No $$ to give angbao liao.
My LG Viewty hp software cannot be installed on my Mac, I hate LG! So no pics at all to show you all. Ha!
God, gimme a job soon please!
Goodnight dear people. I'm off to lalaland, for more hours than the usual 6 I had for the past few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment