Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Gimme a Bicycle!

Mr bf, just in case you have racked your brains all weekend long, which I know you definitely did, let me hereby tell you my splendid idea!

I think I should get a BICYCLE!! From beloved you, of course!

Reasons being:
  1. My last year birthday pressie from you (:
  2. Much to your insistence that I should exercise more.
  3. Tone up my already-fabulous body and legs :D
  4. Save on bus transport, especially when I need to go for net all the way to Tampines Mart area every Friday. (thanks Jemima for inspiring and reminding me!)
  5. We can go cycling more in future, instead of going to town to spend $$ on shopping!
  6. Alternative exercise to jogging!
I think those VAILD reasons are good enough for your awesome sponsorship of my awaiting bicycle gift, right love? ^^v

Every1 reading my blog, please be my witnesses hor!

No comments: