Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sassy Girl, Chun Hyung

I spent half of my January watching this kdrama, "Sassy Girl, Chun Hyung". It happens to air this week on Channel U, I think. LOL! The previous kdrama I watched, "Couple or Trouble", same thing happened. Sighs.

Oh wells, the plot is good but the story developed too slow and draggily. It was so painful for me to watch on the wishy-washy story-line unfolding at the speed of a snail. The script has its slapstick antics and lines, but it does have its heartbreaking moments too. The actors did a good job in making my tears flow like Niagara Falls too. Sighs. 

I like the casting of the characters, very compatible and funny. The more I watched the episodes, the more I liked the main actress, her facial features are so beautiful, no wonder the character very-rich Uncle Byeon was so madly in love with her. The main actor looked alright, bcos I think the main actor from "Couple or Trouble" looked better with all the muscles and that half Asian half Angmoh look.

Happy ending finally, as expected, but it kinda relieves the viewers (especially me), from more crying and frustration if Chun Hyung tries to go another merry-go-round in the drama. Haha! Hope I wasn't a damper to you, especially if you are looking forward to watching this show on Ch U. LOL! Btw, the thriller shown on TV sucks! Does not depicts accurately on the story. 

Oh, Joan & Janice, have you girls watched this show yet?

I'm such a spoiler, I know! ^^

No comments: