Monday, February 09, 2009

1st week of February

:D I had a packed week just on the 1st week of February!

Sadly, given that this is me, I dun have any pics again, simply bcos I dun own a digital camera neither does my hp camera and installation cd wanna cooperate with me. So wells, not much pics again people. Not my fault!

Last Tuesday, we went to Alvin's house for CNY visitation! We had steamboat dinner, mahjong and lotsa fun playing Blackjack! Wahahahaha! This is one of the rare occasions I actually won more than I lost, and I got 5 blackjacks! ^^v I bet small bcos I din wanna lose more $$, I'm so not greedy ok!

Mahjong~
I look so serious bcos my tiles sucks so badly lah!
Some of the food for steamboat =P
All ready to attack the food already!
Bf and me :D
Ying Xi and Robyn :)

Me, Madeline and Ying Xi ^^

Cher Hao was the ultimate winner of over $30, as Alvin and him were battling it out to see who got the cursed 22 points in Blackjack! It was hilarious, we were LOL-ing non stop till stomach pain!

Took some pictures together, and I must say, we have all come a long way together man! Unhappiness thrown out of the 16 storeys below, friendship stays within! I love you buddies so much (: Kudos to us all, who stayed together thru thick and thin!

NG! Alvin couldn't figure out his camera's timer. Joker! His hand was in the pic though. Wahahaha!
SMILE!
Another good take (:

We decided to do what you kids do, the star shape with the feet. Coincidentally, all our footwear was WHITE, excluding barefooted Alvin. LOL! We sure have telepathy =P

Wednesday was my usual outing day with bf. It was good (: Met up with Simon for coffee and left for supper with my Primary 1 classmates! Haha! We had lotsa fun racking up old memories and laughing our heads off at retarded teachers etc. 

Thursday, I met up with Ee Ling for lunch and coffee. Good life we have, just like tai tais. Haha!  Dinner was with my Starhub pals for a belated birthday dinner for Darren (: It was fun and good. Dinner at Fish & Co @ Glass House, with a live band playing near our table. As quoted by some of us, this is definitely not the best place for a nice dinner with lotsa chatting around.

You know Fish & Co's pattern of getting all their silly staff to gather together to rar-rar the birthday kid to stand on the chair as they sing their birthday chant and song. Well we heard 4 that evening, and none were for dear Darren. LOL! He threatened to kill me especially, if I got the waiter to our table. We din even get a slice of cake for him bcos all of us were simply clueless what he wants anyway. Haha!

We ended up at Alps Cafe at Prinsep Street, as highly recommended by the pals themselves. Cool place I would say. Would definitely bring my buddies there to chill one day too. You can drink cocktail, wine or beer; and the best part is sing some karaoke songs for FREE! Almost free, if you have to include the drinks lah. Madeline would not be so bored after all =)

Each table is entitled to sing 2 songs each time, and depending on how many tables are occupied that evening, your chances of singing for free more, goes up or down. Haha! Thank God only 3 tables were occupied that evening, so we could play poker cards (also provided by Alps) and sing again. Sadly, the drinks portion was lesser than what I expected, given the usual price we pay at the normal bars. Oh wells, better than nothing lah!

Oh ya, the highlight of the entire evening was Siu Mei and I being the singing clowns lah. We chose the stupidest Birthday Song to Darren, using the song system. The lyrics were weird, we din know how to sing it, other than the "Happy Birthday to you!".

Next for our 2nd song was James Blunt, You're Beautiful. It was meant to annoy Darren and to call him a chio bu lor. He was like, "I'm not a girl, why would I be beautiful? You got it wrong lah!". That is rational and logical Darren for you. Sighs.

Well, at the end of the whole KTV drinking session, he was rather touched and happy that we put aside our pride for him. Haha! We also sang love duets, SHE songs, A*Mei songs etc. Luckily no one took videos of me and Mei singing like fools. Good thing was that we realised all of us sang real good, we can join that whatever Superstar show liao, only when we figure out our Chinese lyrics well enough to smoke thru the auditions. LOL!

Friday, our net group experienced the first-time ever full attendance of 9 people, and 1 visitor! Woo hoo! Awesome stuff, I say! It was quite a feat trying to get them together, and in all, I say that God is good lah. 

Bing Sheng then suggested spontaneously about watching a midnight movie together, at Tampines Mall. Totally random and since our net has not done such a thing b4, off we went to watch The Wedding Game (: 

Jermyn was the only one enjoying it, while all of us were busy criticising it for the storyline is lame and stupid. We all love Fann Wong's WWF scene most, it was the best of the jokes! That stupid fat hamster, Kukujiao, is so LAME! Other than that, I think Love Matters (with Hui-ge in it) would have been a better movie choice, other than the fact that it was NC16 and Cliff was underage for that. Darn!

Yesterday was Sunday, as usual it was a busy day to clear all sorts of admin stuff with the other leaders. Ha! We had a clumsy birthday surprise celebration for Pamelia at the balcony, with I-dunno-who tipped over the birthday cake onto the carpet, the big balloon and starry birthday card, and that Build-A-Bear Bear from Sylvia. Pam was so shocked, given that I informed her the day before, that it was a supposedly video meeting =X

We had Esther's farewell too, it was teary for all her girlfriends. We were just sitting there looking at them cry during the speech time, holding stalks of roses and chocolates. Haha! We wish her all the best in her uni studies in Melbourne (: God bless you babe!

I went to Cher Hao's house in the evening, specially to visit his family for CNY, bcos everyone was so busy during the last 2 weeks lor. Dinner was nice, especially the pork. Yummy!

That concludes my busy week, spending quite abit of my angbao $$ away (: but still, I love all my friends!

No comments: