My complexion isn't getting any better, it must be the long absence in going back to do facial. Sighs. I'm having massive pimple breakout and I look hideous. God, can You please gimme new skin for my entire body again, and especially flawless Asian skin on my face (: ?
That new LG crap Viewty handphone is not very good to use, especially sms-ing. It even hang when I touch the "buttons" on the screen too fast and furious. Sometimes the whole phone just auto switch off, just like my good ol' SE phone. Sighs. The internal processor for this phone is bad. The reception thing for calls is lousy, some open areas in Singapore can't receive any network signal at times. Wah lao eh!
I'll feeling the PMS thing now, so irritating. Sighs. I got so many things stuffed in my mind, not knowing how to begin sorting them out either. I got no good organiser for 2009 to begin with and I feel like, the popular and busy me, is having so many pending appointments forgotten that I'm sure some people are gonna kb me soon enough. Ha!
Off to bed, we'll see how the day goes on later. I pray that God will answer my needs. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment