MOOOO~!It's the year of the OX! Woo hoo! 1 more year to the year of the TIGER! RAWWRRR!!
I wish all of you: my beloved family, dear buddies and friends from all circles, VFC youths and my cool net members and everyone else whom I've met in one way or another! Thank you for being so tolerant with me during the past year or so. Hahaha! Big feat, I know =)
Hope that everyone enjoyed the reunion dinners during the past week, and let's look forward to bonding with our relatives once again during this festive season! May everyone be prosperous and good health to be upon you! Let's HUAT ar! 红包啊,我们来找你了喔!
恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀!
恭喜恭喜恭喜你。。 ^^v
Oh ya, my pics are not transferred into my Mac yet, so well my bad about the cobwebs on this blog for now. It's for an awesome purpose why you're waiting for an update right?! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment