p/s: click on that Toblerone ad on my sidebar. It's quite interesting =)
Anyway, my apologises that the blog has not been updated much lately. I noticed the readership went down by almost half sia. Ha! Sorry that I have been super lazy to blog lately. Haven't been at my Mac for days bcos simply lazy to go online. Found out that being a couch potato watching TV/vcds is far better and easier to do, rather than being online chatting and finding jobs =X geez!
Oh wells, I promise I'll try to update sth by midweek ya. Heehee =) Got loads of pics, just lazy to transfer and upload from that Viewty shit hp to my Mac. The very convenient method of doing Bluetooth transfer couldn't work well with LG, unlike my old SE hp, so too bad for now. Will cable transfer one fine day ba.
Just to update abit now, I cut my hair shorter, I still am jobless, CNY is coming and I dun intend to buy anything new this year, I'm looking forward to our yearly buddies' CNY visitation this year round, and I am wondering who will NOT be coming. HA! -p/s: no offence to be taken for that statement- Not happy, call me to settle (aka clarify) ok!
Good day mates!
No comments:
Post a Comment