Maybe the place where I'm using my Mac at, affects my blogging mood too. This month I shifted to my cosy bed = blogging's out. Last year round, I was sitting at my table = lotsa blogging. Oh wells, pray hard that I'll be seated at my table next month. I dunno what I'm typing but I know its taking up lotsa lines and I'm pleased. LOL! Ain't you?
I really got many pics in my hp, but I'm still very lazy to poke in that cable into my hp to transfer the pics out. Haha! Maybe someone can help me do that? I dun wanna sit by my Mac just to sort out pics, although I got all the time in the world right now. Ha! I hate LG Viewty!
Basically I'm just crapping here, so just go on to the last line of this entry.
I'm hungry and irritated, by many people and many things. It's definitely not me, this time round. It's them all. Annoying and shitty, full of dumb excuses and bullshit, I say.
Last but not least, my favourite phrase once again, "A hungry Julia is an angry Julia".
No comments:
Post a Comment