From the job search to the haircut I wanna get, to the facial date I wanna fix with Ying Xi, to the yoga date with Mei, to the amount of time I wanna spend with bf and buddies, to the dreadful figures in my bank account, and to the fast-approaching Chinese New Year in end January.
I'm very moody and irritated every single day. WHY? I dunno either. Slacking at home too much is taking a mental toll on me, I can't afford to waste time now. Time is MONEY! I need more lobangs, although Jemima has some for me already. Thanks girl, but I wanna select a good temp job so I can save enough for the Bangkok trip with Joan.
Meanwhile I think I should be a good girl and help Uncle Melvin at Toa Payoh. His office is in a mess, so many paperwork and rubbish to sort out. He commented b4 that having girls around is good. We girls are very organised, always ready to pack the room and sort out stuff systematically for the guys. He then started comparing with the video and sound boys, who are better at menial stuff, which is true to a larger extent ya (:
Anyway that was just to digress to cheer myself up abit. I'm going mad. Grumpy and annoying, just like a old auntie now.
No comments:
Post a Comment