Anyway, today I went to airport T2 study with Cher Hao. It was quite a fruitful session, I managed to get some stuff needed for those AO3 crapy assignments. Thanks be to God!
So, we decided to reward ourselves with a hearty dinner, as we (or rather me) forgot about lunch =X It's really a rarity bcos usually I would be complaining stomach hungry etc, but today the tables have turned! LOL! So we went to Sakae Sushi for ala-carte buffet, closer to dinner time.
We had a few weird disputes with the trainee staff (manager & waitress) there, regarding the Youth Buffet prices (bcos its for people aged 13-21 years old, excluding local tertiary students though....) and food wastage (bcos that outlet just CMI lah, you know us... we dun waste food one lor....).
Overall we only managed to eat 30 plates of sushi and such, together. This is one of my worst days man. Sighs. 想当年, I could eat 30 plates alone lah. Old already, stomach has shrink, yet weight gains faster with lesser food intake. What stupid cosmic theory is that eh?!
We struggled with the last 5 plates especially, and we almost puked. No joke. We were just stuffing the food into out throats and not enjoying the food, as quoted from Cher Hao. It was very true at the instant.
We felt so bloated with rice, we thought we were 3 months pregnant each. Just then, a pregnant lady walked past us, we instantly felt her "big bloat" in her womb. Salute to all mothers out there!
We are so gonna swear off T2's Sakae Sushi for now. Other sushi outlets are more worth the 10% service charge lah. Anyway, the buffet wasn't very fantastic either, at least not anymore, unlike the time when they first debuted ala-carte sushi buffet in Singapore.
People change, so does food taste change. Prices also change, service standard too... for the worst =\ bad stuff. Maybe change is a bad constant after all.
Speaking of mothers and pregnancy earlier on, I recently went to Youtube and had started catching the 1st few episodes of Korean variety show, We Got Married. Super funny show lah! Addictive to the ways the celebrities of different personalities tried to handle their "marriage" and their "spouse". Interesting!
I feel so random lately. I feel October is almost ending and I got lots to settle, like my new hp =D hahahaha!! Tml is the last day of my 2-year contract with bloodsucker Singtel! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment