Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Class 3 License, Finally!

I passed my driving test! YAY!!!!!!!

Thank you Lord, for hearing my desperate cries and prayer!

At last, a big fat burden off my tired shoulders. Mama was just commenting last week, that my back posture looked weird =\ must be that driving test fault lah. Oh wells, it's finally over and I can officially drive any Class 3 cars. Lalalalalala~~

My instructor was telling me that my tester was a very strict one and it was not easy to pass under him, but thank God I did! The tester said my circuit was good, no mistakes or demerit points at all. 

The route I took, was the usual one that my instructor always make me go on bcos I always make all sorts of stupid mistakes there. True enough I make that ultimate mistake again, turn left on red -.- I never seem to get it right. The tester grumbled and say me non-stop till I stressed. 

Super scared I would fail, bcos he was ticking the paper furiously, you can literally hear the ballpoint pen's ball sound sia. His ticks are like 2cm long on the average lah. Scary Mary lah... 

He seemed very rushed for time bcos he kept rushing me at every lil thing, even when we came back to driving centre. He said, "Haiya, no need go up briefing room lah. I just tell you straight here.".... and he went on on his comments. LOL! End up he said, "Haiya, nvm lah, I pass you this time hor. Next time driver faster leh". Funny yet weird ol' chap there.

YAY baby!


One tip that usually works with all testers: Apologise even when you din do anything wrong. Dun talk back or argue with them, you confirm chop fail one. Always say "Yes sir", "Ok sure" when they give you instructions to turn at any particular roads. Respect is very important!

And, I'll always remember that silly lil cat in front of the car, just b4 I wanted to drive off to do circuit. This lil cat was licking the car's front bumper, for nuts lah. I was so afraid I would have to do a hit-and-run even b4 I can get my license lah. Thankfully the tester shoo-ed it away, else I'll be stoned by cat-lovers. Ha!

Anyway, I'm glad it's over for now. I got my temp driving license liao, so happy! Ok, moving on to my dreaded assignments now. Sighs. One mountain after another. Damn sian lah.

No comments: