Studying, on the other hand, was alright today. I tried to do that major assignment killer here and there, just that I'm hoping to scrap thru this screwed-up module and its assignments.
I still got the other module to think about. Submission deadline for 1st assignment is like, next week, and I got no idea how to do it. 10% still ok. The subsequent assignments are crazier, ranging from 15-40% each. I'm so dead, like a smelly dead fish. Sighs.
Driving test is next week, I still feel a tad too pessimistic about it =\ it sucks to fail lor. My driving instructor sometimes say me till I feel damn discouraged and demoralised sia. Makes me wanna cry like a baby only )':
Anyway, I really dun have any mood lately to do anything decent. Pardon me if I offended you unknowingly. Crazy, that's the word to describe this year 2008, or rather up till now - October.
I'm also very sad bcos I always can't seem to get my desired phone. The prices always change (for the higher amount) when I'm all set to get it. WHY?!?!!?! -sobs- I also need to get a new pair of spectacles, for the millionth and one time - I'm saying this. My current pair is almost 6 years old, it's starting to threaten to spoil soon too, just like my darn hp.
Okok, enough of annoyingly emo stuff, time for happy tidings =D
I might be going down to Bukit Panjang this Saturday, to attend Aman's wedding after all. It's super far lah, and so few of my friends are going. So many weddings lately, why is everyone marrying so early nowadays? Back to our parents' days when they marry at my current age lah.
Congrats to Aman and wife, I pray for a blissful and lasting marriage for you both (: Lil baby will come very soon one, I can smell the red eggs coming already. LOL!
Wait a minute, Muslims where got red eggs on baby's 1st-month birthday one? Whatever lah, green eggs then :D (think angbao and green-bao ok...)
Cheers out~!
Feeling glowingly retarded after excess studying today =X
Oh yes, last but not least, happy 14th birthday to dearest cousin, Wei Bo! Teach me more Bahasa Melayu leh, you're so smart, HCI boy!! .... and stop asking me to do your homework research for you hor =p

No comments:
Post a Comment