Sunday, October 05, 2008

Premature Menopause/Imbalanced Hormones?!

I always feel much better emotionally and mentally, after every meeting-up with you. Thank you, my dear boy.

If you have seen me recently, I seemed a tad different from the usual me. I myself thought so too, just din like that feeling either.

I feel like I've gone crazy in my hormones, in my moods, in my thoughts and in my mentality. Something's very wrong with me recently. I'm starting to feel more negativity inside me, knowing that I'm always full of optimism. 

Maybe it's all the recent swirl of events happening one after another, not enabling me to really relax my poor ol' mind well enough. Yeah, it's true I sleep alot but I just dun feel at ease or stable in my emotions lah. Weird stuff.

My temper, the anger, the impatience, the frustration, the grouchiness, the annoyance and irritation coming from within. It overwhelms me, overpowering all other "good" emotions from me ): I feel so upset with myself too lah. I dunno what is wrong with myself! 



I was just starting to think I'm going thru premature menopause stage or imbalanced hormones lah. Arghhh!!

Can someone please enlighten me, on why I'm feeling this way.... outta the blue? Is it stress, pressure or some unknown or unseen mystical forces in my brain?!!? Booooooooo!!!!

No comments: