Wednesday, August 13, 2008

That Lil Brown Kitten

Note: A too-cute entry on that lil brown kitten (: enjoy!

My 1st occurrence with the brown kitten. Taken in sepia mode (accidentally), but rather nice though ;p Brown to the core!

This kitten unofficially belongs to the foreign workers living temporarily downstairs as they continue to do the lift upgrading for our block. I had wanted to bring it home but Mama threatened to throw it out, so I guess dun take any chances lah. But, so cute right.....



A week or so later, it appeared at my doorstep. Now, it's acting more like a lil puppy now lah. It was sitting outside quietly, waiting for us to leave home so he could meow at us (: so sweet right. However, it gave my sis and bro a big scare early in the morning, even wanting to follow them to school/work. LOL!

Faithful creature, guarding our house. A dog in a cat, I reckon.

Trying its best to squeeze its lil head into my gate's tiny hole. Just won't work, kitty.
Tried to win sympathy points by acting all doleful and cutey-pie with its' two lil brown paws. Awwww~ It's working already.
The ultimate cute kitty face. Sighs. I resisted that temptation to open the gate for it! 

Wahahahaha~!

Are you feeling all fuzzy and wuzzy already? LOL!

No comments: