Sunday, August 03, 2008

Refreshed

I got loads of pics to upload and blog about, which I dun have time currently to write them out now. Haha! Too busy having the jitters for next week's driving test. Sighs. 

Meanwhile, a short summary of the match at Shah Alam Stadium: Chelsea vs Malaysia! It was a great match, Malaysia really tried their best to defend even though it was obvious who was gonna win lah. Final score was 2-0! 

We saw many famous players on the pitch, you should have heard Christine and Cher Hao yell and scream like lil fans..... -shake head- I was just trying to pretend I was a fan too, by simply clapping my hands =)) Not very convincingly but still can make it lah =p


Those names in purple are those I remembered playing in the match, the rest I really dunno lah. I'm not big fan of any soccer clubs as yet :) The atmosphere at a live soccer match is indeed different, the "Kallang wave" thing and the excitement in the air is very...... nice =D hahaha! 

It was worth the traffic jam, the many cab rides, the spoilt watch of mine, the last minute planning for this trip, the hotel that is rather inaccessible, the loss in directions and many more nonsense lah. LOL!


Christine, me and Cher Hao - cladded in Chelsea jerseys =D
(above) 1st day in LRT towards hotel
(below) 2nd day, b4 the match --> @ Kenko doing Fish Spa =))

Came back slightly more refreshed and bought my favourite durian dodol =) YAY! Oh ya, I met with my net net group on Friday, and did a lil icebreaker although I felt it could be better. Hmm I think it's gonna be a great bunch of kids to be with lah =) 

As of now, worship might pose as a problem bcos we got no more awesome guitarists like Jon Tay or Thiam Siong already. I need to pick up my rusty guitar skills I left behind in Jan'07. LOL!

Next week is another busy week ahead. Arghh! I haben got to realy enjoy my 2-months holiday yet leh, yet its almost over in another 3 weeks' time. Sucks. Much thanks to learning that Class 3 license lah ): I just took passport pics just now, I look toot. I dun wanna drive lah! -sulks-

No comments: