Monday, August 04, 2008

Shit in the Bowels

Feeling very sian and more sian everytime I think about the driving test in 2 days time. :( I feel like shitting everytime I think of it. I dun get the butterflies in the stomach, its the shit in the bowels. Sighs. Never felt so nervous and anxious over a test that much like this b4. This is no good! Away with the darn test immediately please!!!!


However, things does not always go our way lah. Hence, this verse has been on my mind for the past week or so. 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

I know I should throw all my worries to Him, but somehow that fear of failing that horrible test just grips me everytime I think of it :( I'm so not confident can.....

You name it, cold feet, butterflies in the stomach, shit in the bowels, jittery and nervous, cold sweat, sweaty palms, heart beating super fast, mood swings, screwed up thoughts of failing, sleeping restlessly, etc. ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Pray for me =X I scared! So unlike me, but yes, Julia needs to be scared once in awhile too lah.

No comments: