Thursday, December 27, 2007

Contact Lenses - Weird for Me

Thank you my dear Thiam Siong and Ee Ling, for sponsoring my 1st monthly pair of contact lenses in my entire life =) It is my birthday pressie from that adorable couple ;p check out my birthday wishlist!

Today was my 1st time wearing contact lenses out to town. It feels odd especially whenever I pass by every toilet or shop mirror, I look at myself w/o specs. Weird. That's what I thought of myself. LOL!

Ironic eh, I have been waiting to try on contacts but din have the spare cash to; yet now I'm blabbering away how weird it feels with them in my pupils.

I dun like the maintenance and cleaning of the lenses. I think I would gladly prefer dailies! Wahahaha! Best suited for a lazy girl like me!

Putting them onto my pupils feels weird, and I can't help but keep blinking lah. Yes yes, all the pro contact lenses' wearers would say its very easy and all, but remember you also had your 1st time of blinking non stop and struggling to put those 2 silly lenses in. Sighs.

Maybe all I need is some getting used to ba. Haha! Anyway, I'm off to Batam later tml afternoon =) finally, a getaway with some friends.

Meanwhile, enjoy your wkend! 2008 is heading in real fast!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee~~~

No comments: