Friday, December 07, 2007

Anticipating in Excitement!

3 more days to my 21st Birthday~ and go for Youth Camp!

1 more day to my birthday dinner celebration with my beloved buddies! -surprise me!-

I can't wait~!

Oh yes, thanks Ying Xi for accompanying me to go shopping for that dress. LOL! Yeah, now you know how auntie I look when changing clothes eh. My figure really not as good as seen with clothes on hor ;p LOL!

Anyway, I sure had a great time with my lil clique of Starhub ex-colleagues last night! 

Thank you to Siu Mei, Selena, Kae Shuan and Darren, for the Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream perfume! The scent is lovely, the bottle is pretty, even Kae Shuan (the metrosexual dude) love it! LOL! I like~!

"Introduced in the year 2005, by the design house of Salvatore Ferragamo, Incanto Dreams (Eau de Toilette Spray) has a blend of Pineapple, black currant, mango, peony, freesia, sandalwood, musk and pink lady apple. It is recommended for special occasions."

-another item off my wishlist- 

I'll definitely spritz that perfume for tml's dinner! -grins widely- Thanks yo!

Not forgetting the hand-made birthday card, the lil mango moose cake from Sun Moulin and the wonderful dinner treat at Crystal Jade Restaurant! Love you all loads!

Mei, send me the pics soon! Wheeeeeeeee~~

Oh yes, thank you Samuel for your lil birthday treat at Ichiban Sushi last Tuesday. Totally enjoyed the lunch and your company at IMM. Heehee! Paiseh to make you come all the way down to Jurong East.

I had intended to use Safari (Mac's version of IE) to do some stuff here and there, especially pics transfer via devices and input style. Only problem now is that I dunno how to bcos I'm so used to when using Windows. Sighs. Will edit this post again soon, using my old laptop. Sad.

I must remember to bring my Mac on Sunday and get a quick tutorial with Amos. Hahaha!

Now, its back to watching my 阿旺!

Ah, 13 days to my lunar calendar birthday(十一月初九), which falls on Hari Raya Haji this year. Finally managed to figure out how to use Chinese input on Mac. Phew.

No comments: