- Christmas is coming in 4 hours time. Time has surely flew fast this year. My 21st birthday was just over with all the celebration dinners, I have yet to get into the festive mood lor.
- I have not started on my Christmas cards and thank-yous and pressie-shopping yet, even till now - Christmas Eve liao. It has been a tradition for me to give cards to those friends close and dear to me, to show my appreciation and thanks towards them each year.
- It is VFC Christmas Carnival at the Tampines building, from 11am to 4pm. Got games stall and video duty to do.
- Simon is leaving for East Timor for church purposes, on Christmas' afternoon. Take care man, we will miss you! Eh dun stay there too long ar =p
- The living room television set is spoilt. Its the holiday season with lotsa nice shows aired on TV, looks like no chance to catch any this year. Stupid customer service is on holidays too.
- The stupid prolonged cough has been stuck with me for the past month. Decided to take cough syrup last night, it did work abit ;p and I slept like a log, not pig =)
- Oh yes, I think its partly bcos I played and eat too much, hence so sick till now. Gotta upload those birthday pics soon lah. Hahaha! This year's birthday celebrations lasted for about 2.5 weeks!
- I need to find a part-time job once 2008 comes in. My savings are depleting rapidly!
- Soon, it'll be Chinese New Year. YES! Finally I can keep the angbaos* (red packets) to myself!
- I still have 70 odd days to the end of my summer vacations. Time sure zoom past so fast when you are having fun playing!
- Oh yes, I'll be away to Batam this weekend! Wheeeeeeeeee~!
Here's me wishing all of you reading this entry, a marvellous Christmas and a great 2008 ahead.
Doubt I'll be blogging much for the rest of this December 2007. After all, only left 1 more week.
Watchnight service this year will be at Sembawang again, after that no plans. Doubt I'll join the youth activity: overnight movie marathon. Anyone wanna jio me out after 1am on New Year's Day =D ? LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment