Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Birthday Wishlist

Ok, here goes my long-awaited birthday wishlist for my 21st birthday :) din had time to source for exact pics, though I really wanted to. Lotsa wants though ;p Oh well, go work out your budget b4 10th December then!
  1. Apple MacBook 13.3" White (Leopard OS 10.5) (thanks Papa)
  2. Digital camera (Nikon 8 Megapixels)
  3. New pair of spectacles and/or contact lenses (Thiams, I remember your promise...) (thanks Thiams and EeL)
  4. Study chair (Han Ping, remember your Moses promise hor ;p)
  5. Sony Ericsson handphone (W770 Bronze Brown)
  6. Watch (thanks to my dearest buddies
  7. Wallet (muel-muel, you saw what I like hor...)
  8. Mp3 player (ipod will do! XD)
  9. Parfum (Perfume) (thanks ex-tm starhubbers!)
  10. More pairs of long denim jeans (thanks Simon, for that Levis' voucher!)
  11. Clothes (or vouchers will do =D) (thanks Darren for that manicure voucher)
  12. CASH!! -$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-
  13. -anything else, up to you guys, I'm cool with any gifts... really..... (thanks Joan and Janice too!)

No comments: