Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mid-Nov Random Updates

  1. I wanna watch Stardust again! I think this movie is one of the best romantic Hollywood movies I've watched this year. I quite love it, although I'm no romantic kid :)

  2. I forgot I still have my AO2 assignments to complete, b4 going for youth camp in December. Craps, I sure thought it was the holidays already man, so sad lah. -I must remember to do them within these 2 weeks.-

  3. I got loads of hi-res pics and a few super big videos to upload! -much thanks to Simon's digital camera once again-

    p.s: Simon, you might wanna consider giving me a digital camera for my birthday pressie, so I dun always have to borrow your camera ;p Good idea right? ^^

  4. I want a new pair of denim jeans, best is in dark denim blue shade. Get from Zara or Levi's will be good ;p (due to the availability of very long length (~32-34") jeans!) Wheeeeet~~

  5. Janice's birthday dinner was fun! -forgot to take pics though- Korean food taste different when you made it yourself. So much preparation and ingredients needed in a simple dish like Bi Bim Bap.

    Happy Birthday to you, Janice! No worries girl, your age will not be disclosed here. We all know lah, ladies' age very sensitive one ;p God bless you, Miss Tan! -hugs-

  6. Lunch appointment with Pat and Cynthia next Thursday! My nice ex-colleagues and mentors when I first stepped into Infineon Technologies AP in 2006. They can be quite strict, mean and lazy at times, but they are nice ladies after all.

    They took turns to give birth when I was working there for a short span of 9 months. They both have adorable kids! Pat is married to a Korean dude, he speaks good English and is quite a gentleman too. An-neong-ha-say-yo* (Hello/Greetings in Korean)

    I mastered the Senior Engineer's job scope in a month (under great levels of stress) yet I was still paid an Engineering Assistant's pay, even after much complaints to the then-boss. Sighs. Life is unfair eh.

    Anyways, we are planning to go for Korean food yet again! Yummy kimchi, I so love spicy and sour lettuce lah! Muji-muji* (very in Korean) hungry already!

  7. I can't wait to celebrate my 21st birthday, especially with my buddies (pls continue to suggest great places to hang out) and the VFC peeps. You guys rock my world man!

  8. I can't sleep bcos I got my advanced theory test later in the afternoon. but I've done my reading finished, so I'm all prepared ^^v

    Quoting Lynette, who is a great encourager, asked me this, "is anything too hard for the Lord?"... Surely not man! That question sure did boost my confidence level from 0 to 100 lah! I know I'll pass liao lah!

  9. I'm feeling kinda relunctant, or rather lazy to work part-time for now. Can I like, start only in Jan'08? Yet.... its the money $$ that leads me back to say, I think working is the only way out =\

No comments: