Monday, November 19, 2007

Never Shop Without A Lady ^^v

Since I'm kinda having my holidays already, why not go out for a walk and snap some silly pics =)

Hung out with Simon and Samuel to nuah* (relax) and go shopping. Starbucks coffee was interesting, shopping was fun, dinner was nice, picture-taking was great; in fact it was the main highlight of the entire day lah.

Here you go :)


Simon and I started to get bored, while waiting for Samuel to change....

Discovered that 'acting dao'* (to appear snobbish/arrogant/proud) in pics, was indeed entertaining :D

Continued to act dao like those magazine ads' models ^^

We are looking so model-like already....

Yes, Simon was trying a new way to pose...

Finale! Well at least for now lah ^^v

Samuel writing this black shirt, from Esprit. Very nice on him! (I choose one!!)

A simple black shirt, with white stripes. Looks good eh. (Also I choose one ^^v)

Happy lil Samuel, with his load of nice clothes!

Samuel missed all the model pics bcos he took so long just to try on the clothes. No worries, next time we take together again with Simon ok =D

The clothes looked good on him, so we decided to snap all the clothes' pics and shown his mum. Well, guess what, she said we had good taste ;p

-^5 to Simon-

Maybe I should be a fashion consultant instead of studying aerospace eh... Heehee!

Conclusion: When guys go shopping for clothes, bring at least 1 lady along. You will get a balanced opinion on clothes to get, if you wanna look good in front of us ladies ;p Just like Samuel! See, no regrets at all. Hahaha!!

No comments: