Monday, November 26, 2007

Sick Again!

Seems like many people are falling sick these days, especially our region's youths. Spiritual warfare eh. -sighs- Some big virus is attacking us all. Stupid weather plays a part too, one minute so warm, the next so cold. I hate drastic temperature changes lah.

I'm no better man, I'm down with fever, headache and the worst of the lot, loss of voice, yet again! Feeling so terrible now, unable to speak a word again.

Been watching this HK drama 阿旺新传, for the past few days, and I absolutely enjoy every episode =D I love HK dramas!

My last batch of AO2 assignments are due next Monday, I really should start doing them soon, this week. LOL! Maybe I fall sick bcos God knows I always go out never do my work, so now I'm placed under His 'house arrest'. Hahaha!

Oh yes, I wanna go see Changi Airport Terminal 3 soon! Anyone wanna come along with me?

Nothing much to update, so I'm off to watch 阿旺 again!

No comments: