Well, this is few months overdue from my Sydney graduation trip, so I thought since I'm free today, why not pull in the best few pics I got in my album of 1200 pics =)
So here we go, a massive galore of lovely G'Day pictures and collages!!
Day 1: Off to Sydney!!
Arriving at Changi Airport Terminal 3 @ 2230; all ready for boarding!! -excited me!-
Inside boarding gate area! Must walk about 10 mins to our gate B9! Crazy terminal design!!!!
Sunrise in Australia =)Inside B747 flight to Sydney via SQ222!
In-flight entertainment never upgrade, ever since the last time I took an SQ flight 9 years back =\
Snack time in the middle of the night =.= and Breakfast at 6am!
Various terrain types of the country! Lovely morning skies and deep waters!
Landed in Sydney International Airport!
Woohoo~ my butt was so sore, my legs were so cramped and were aching so badly! I need A380 Suite treatment!!
The cab drivers here in Sydney need their trusty GPS although it is so darn lousy!! No1 seem to know the way very well =\
Interesting way of advertising DHL services =)
At Waldorf Apartments!
Our apartment for the next 10 days in Sydney!!
A decent 1-bedroom and living room, kitchen and balcony, like a standard HDB 2-room flat.
The rooftop and the autumn scenery from up there, is fantastic!!
Our daily breakfast is just cereal and coffee, for 10 days straight.
Lovely cooling autumn weather. If only Singapore is like this every single day, this would be a perfect Singapore. Hahaha!
Day 2: Graduation Day! (the main purpose of the whole trip)
I'm in the Credit section (better than a normal pass cert)!
Jittery camera skills taken by a fellow UTS kid. LOL! Not with my (actually CH's) camera, definitely. Credits to Bryan's camera =) He smuggled it in, with much trouble. LOL!
The 4 of us from Singapore, officially graduating on Sydney campus! Woohoo~!
(L to R: Tay, Bryan, Julia, Hirlie)

I'm in between the boys, kana blocked =\
Proud and relieved me, with my gigantic degree certificate =)

I think Hirlie's wife told me to pose like this, to show the mixed emotions of leaving school finally and all. LOL!
I din like the pic bcos my face look like a flatfish, especially my big nose =\ Eeeks!
We had quite alot to eat for dinner that day, since we were all frizzled out totally by the day's happenings. The food was sadly, not very yummy, given that it is HK and Macau style. Ha!
Isn't great to have long picture posts once in awhile eh? Day 3 onwards, coming up soon lah. Wait up ya. Meanwhile, savour slowly on this. Good day!




























1 comment:
Wow, your grad pics are amazing! You look great! I like your new short hair, you look more vibrant & younger.
Over here always rain, sianz. Anyway, take care gal. Miss you, hugs.
Post a Comment