Happy 21st birthday to our dearest brother, AMOS ANG!!
You are finally a man =) Woo hoo!! You have grown so much!
You have been a great friend, confidant, pal and brother-in-Christ to me, for the past 3 years. Knowing you personally has been an interesting journey and I'm glad I'm a part of your life somehow too.
Being in your net has been wonderful, from net member to co-net leader and finally an independent net leader! Credits to you and Karina of course, ever so encouraging and edifying - that I must learn from you (but not the nagging please)!
God bless you abundantly as you continue to do great things for the Lord and the youth ministry in VFC (for now). I'll be waiting for you at Young Adults soon! Continue to use your voice and guitar to worship and glorify Him too. Dun lose that passion and zeal for God even though you are busy training in the army, bcos He is gonna use you mightily whenever you go!
Be the light and the salt of this world!!
I seriously love this pics of "The Rose Amongst the Thorns"! Haha just kidding lah!! We just look so good in this pic, credits to Simon's camera and of course to my superb photo-taking skills. LOL! Oh, you can go become Coca Cola's spokeman lah!
Last but not least, have a blast on your big day today, big boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment